čtvrtek 9. července 2009

NEW boyish kit!!! On sale now!!!

I have a new kit named Boyswear in brown, blue and mainly my favourite shade of green colour (maybe you´ve noticed, I´m a little obsessed by this shade:-)). I hope you will like it, it´s good not only for boys´ pages! You can get it at MLAS - don´t miss the sale - this kit is 30% off for one week!
----------
Mám za sebou pěkně rušný týden, ale konečně jsem dokončila protipól ke kitu Girlswear, klučičí Boyswear v hnědé, modré, a hlavně mém oblíbeném odstínu zelené (jsem touhle barvou krapet posedlá:-)). Doufám, že se vám bude líbit! Je v prodeji na MLAS - a bude celý týden se slevou 30%!



little inspiration - pages from me, blanulak, and two from martinaSK:





1 komentář:

  1. I love this Kit its gorgeous! Love the colours and the LO's are fab!! Rachel xx--xx http://blog.captivatedvisions.co.uk

    OdpovědětVymazat