sobota 26. května 2012

Framania 1

You never have enough frames in your stash, am I right? If you like to use black and white when scrapping, you definitely must have my newest pack Framania 1! Pack contains 7 frames, each in 4 variations (28 frames in total) - all both with and without shadows. Also contains 7 clustered frames made with these basic frames (already layered and shadowed). Perfect for using with Black and White Travel kit or Eternal Love kit...
You can find this pack at both my stores - MScraps and Digiscrappersbrasil.

Rámečků není nikdy dost! Pokud milujete černobílou kombinaci, pack Framania 1 prostě musíte mít:-). V mém nejnovějším packu najdete 7 druhů rámečků, každý ve 4 variantách - tzn. 28 rámečků celkem, všechny ve verzi bez stínu i v ostínované verzi. Zároveň dostanete i 7 navrstvených a ostínovaných rámečků připravených rovnou k použití. Perfektně se hodí pro použití s kity Black and White Travel a Eternal Love... Kromě výše uvedených odkazů na zahraniční shopy můžete kupovat i za koruny na Scrapuj.cz.


3 komentáře:

  1. This is a great article, I have been always to read something with specific tips! I will have to work on the time for scheduling my learning.Seo Company in Chennai

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.

    Digital marketing company in Chennai

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.

    OdpovědětVymazat